Closet Need: Red Handbags
A red handbag is the perfect closet staple. A true red color is as quintessentially autumn as the falling leaves, but works equally in the summer when you need to complete a white and blue outfit.
#35 -- A red handbag
1. Kate Spade, $498. How cute is KS's new beau bag? Designed to fit everything in your life while still looking stylish, this is my new drool-worthy purse!
2. Kate Spade Saturday, $170. Saturday is the best thing to happen to me probably ever. I love this slick and sleek cut out handle and streamlined design. And the price can't be beat!
3. MARC by Marc Jacobs, $598. The leather on this satchel looks so soft and buttery. The magnetic closure will prevent me from leaving my bag open all the time (bad habit!), and the two options of handles makes the bag super versatile.
4. Vince Camuto, $258. This boxy shape is uber classic. Guaranteed to never go out of style, the bright cherry color and gold hardware will surely stand the test of time.
5. Tory Burch, $385. This wallpaper-esque print adds a little extra detail to an otherwise simple design. The triangle shape gives it that doctor's bag effect, while the red straps brighten up the design.
6. Coach, $298. The texture of this leather is so yummy! The zipper on the outside of the bag ensure easy access to my phone at all times!